Here is a list of few quick and easy mattress cleaning tips:
- Flip it!: Turn or flip your mattress once every time season changes. This prolongs the life of the mattress and even out the wear. It takes a total of about 45 seconds to do it!
- Dry Times: No water on your mattress. Mattresses really don’t like water and especially memory foam mattresses can’t handle liquids at all. In memory foam mattresses or tempurpedic mattresses, liquid gets trapped in the cellular structure. To save your matters it is wise to use a memory foam mattress topper on your mattress. It will keep your mattress safe for longer use. You should check memory foam mattress topper review before buying to choose right one for you.
- Use of fan: Use fans to dry the mattress and if you have access to a wet dry vac, use that to help extract moisture. Don’t think about sleeping on the mattress until they are dry.
- Bed bugs: Dealing with bed bugs is an important issue and shouldn’t be handled by you. It is a matter of urgency and one should seek a professional help. Have the professional treat your mattress, room and any other infected areas of the house.
- Cover up: You need to cover up your mattress to protect it from stains or spills. The best solution for this is the mattress protector to cover up the mattress. There are different types of mattresses protectors and the investment in one wouldn’t be a bad idea. It is much easier to take off a mattress protector and throw it in washing machine than trying to clean stains on the mattress.